Revision as of 23:58, 17 August 2012 by Heftig (practically done. only polkit remains.)
This page is for planning.
- Finish 'Missing systemd units':
- Update our servers
- Update arch-install-scripts and installation medias
- Update devtools
- Reorganize systemd and sysvinit packages:
- Merge systemd back to a single package (aside from sysvcompat)
- Split off some of the tools from sysvinit (pidof, last, ...)
- Only sysvcompat and sysvinit should conflict, allowing initscripts and sysvcompat to be installed at the same time
- Move locale.sh from initscripts to sysvinit? Look for an alternative solution to setting locale at login?
- Remove sysvinit and initscripts from 'base', add systemd and sysvcompat
- Make sure timedated's managing of NTP works
- Add files to ntpd, chrony, openntpd for /usr/lib/ntp-units.d