- aif filesystem/blockdevice code is a bit complex (mostly due to limitations of bash)
- support btrfs: include tools, integrate in AIF, add mkinitcpio hook
- support for filesystem optimized for ssd's? nilfs?
- support softraid
- streamline automatic installations: ability to autostart aif on [pxe] boot with a specific profile, understand/convert kickstart files, ..
- include a tool (preferrably something with simple libui-sh/dialog/ncurses interface) which can help you set up wireless networks, and use it in aif