- Dillo is a multi-platform graphical web browser known for its speed and small footprint.
- Dillo is written in C and C++.
- Dillo is based on FLTK2, the Fast Light Toolkit (statically-linked by default!).
- Dillo is free software made available under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPLv3).
- Dillo strives to be friendly both to users and developers.
- Dillo helps web authors to comply with web standards by using the bug meter.
There are currentrly only one package with Dillo (pacman -S dillo).
You can start Dillo/Dillo2 using dillo command.
Dillo has disabled option to accept cookies , you can enable it by modyfing ~/.dillo/cookiesrc file: Change DEFAULT DENY line to DEFAULT ACCEPT .
First, stop your plugins (dpis) with the following command: dpidc stop
The cookies dpi will write any permanent (ACCEPT) cookies to disk, and temporary (ACCEPT_SESSION) cookies will be lost as the dpi exits.
Second, get rid of the permanent cookies by removing or editing your ~/.dillo/cookies.txt file. Info from http://www.dillo.org/FAQ.html#q8 .
Dillo Home Page - http://www.dillo.org/