Frequently asked questions (한국어)
- 1 일반
- 1.1 Q) 저는 완전 GNU/리눅스 초보자입니다. 아치를 사용해야만 합니까?
- 1.2 Q) 저는 개발 팀이 기능 X를 구현하려 한다면 아치를 정말 좋아할겁니다.
- 1.3 Q) 새로운 릴리즈는 언제 만들어집니까?
- 1.4 Q) 아치 리눅스는 안정적인 배포본입니까? 자주 파손됩니까?
- 1.5 Q) 계속 듣게되는 'BSD-스타일' init 프레임워크가 정확히 무엇입니까?
- 1.6 Q) 아치는 더 많은 출판물 (예를 들면 광고)가 필요합니다
- 1.7 Q) 아치는 더 많은 장치 지원이 필요합니다
- 1.8 Q) 어째서 아치가 굉장히 느립니까? 이보다 빨라야할 것으로 생각합니다!
- 1.9 Q) 어째서 인터넷이 다른 운영체제에 비해 굉장히 느립니까?
- 2 패키지 관리
- 2.1 Q) 패키지 X에서 오류를 발견했습니다. 어떻게 해야합니까?
- 2.2 Q) 아치는 팩맨을 위한 데이터베이스를 갖게 될 것입니까?
- 2.3 Q) Arch packages need to use a unique naming convention. .pkg.tar.gz is too long and/or confusing
- 2.4 Q) 팩맨은 다른 응용프로그램이 패키지 정보를 쉽게 접근할 수 있는 라이브러리가 필요합니다
- 2.5 Q) 어째서 팩맨은 공식 GUI 프론트-엔드가 없습니까?
- 2.6 Q) 팩맨은 기능 X가 필요합니다!
- 2.7 Q) 아치는 안정적인 패키지 브랜치가 필요합니다
- 2.8 Q) What's the difference between all these repositories?
- 2.9 Q) 패키지 X를 방금 설치했습니다. 어떻게 시작합니까?
- 3 설치
- 3.1 Q) 아치는 GUI 인스톨러처럼 나은 인스톨러가 필요합니다.
- 3.2 Q) I installed Arch, and now I am at a bash login! What now?
- 3.3 Q) Arch is touted as a distribution which is built up from a minimal base system, installing only what is required by the user. Isn't this possible with virtually any distribution? What makes Arch unique in this regard?
- 4 기타
- 4.1 Q) I get an error every time I use pacman saying 'warning: current locale is invalid; using default "C" locale'. What do I do?
- 4.2 Q) 어떻게 자동 마운트/마운트 합니까?
- 4.3 Q) 어떻게 무선 네트워크에 접속합니까?
- 4.4 Q) 어떻게 유선 네트워크에 접속합니까?
- 4.5 Q) What is this AUR thing I keep hearing about?
- 4.6 Q) 어째서 동영상을 보려고 할때마다 녹색 화면이 나옵니까?
- 4.7 Q) 맞춤법검사기가 모든 문장을 틀렸다고 표시합니다!
Q) 저는 완전 GNU/리눅스 초보자입니다. 아치를 사용해야만 합니까?
A) 이 문제는 많은 논쟁이 있었습니다. 아치는 고급 GNU/리눅스 사용자를 대상으로 하고 있지만, 어떤 사람들은 "아치는 좋은 시작점"이라고 느낍니다. 만약 당신이 초보자로서 아치를 사용하길 원한다면, 기꺼이 배우려고 해야할 뿐만 아니라 아치는 DIY(do-it-yourself) 배포본이라는 사실을 받아들여야 한다고 경고합니다. 사용자는 시스템을 조립하고 무엇이 되도록 제어하는 사람입니다. 질문하기 전에 구글링, 위키 검색, 게시판 검색(그리고 과거 FAQ들 읽기)을 통해 독자적인 연구를 합니다. 이렇게 하면 나아질 것입니다. 또한 많은 사람들은 반복되는 기초적인 질문을 원하지 않으므로, 그 환경을 알립니다. 그 이유는 이 자원이 당신에게 처음 발생한 자원이기 때문입니다. 수천명이 봉사한 시간이 이 우수한 정보를 컴파일하는데 소모했었습니다. 추천 문서: 아치 리눅스 초보자 안내서.
Q) 저는 개발 팀이 기능 X를 구현하려 한다면 아치를 정말 좋아할겁니다.
A) Before going further, did you read The Arch Way? Have you provided the feature/solution? Does it conform to the Arch philosophy of minimalism and code-correctness over convenience? Get involved, contribute your code/solution to the community. If it is well regarded by the community and development team, perhaps it will be merged. The Arch community thrives on contribution and sharing of code and tools.
Q) 새로운 릴리즈는 언제 만들어집니까?
A) Arch Linux releases are merely a snapshot of the /core repository, combined with various features or modifications to the installer script itself. The rolling release model keeps every Arch Linux system current and on the bleeding edge by issuing one command.
For this reason, releases are not terribly important in Arch, because the rolling-release system makes new releases out of date as soon as a package has been updated. If you are looking to obtain the latest Arch Linux release, you do not need to reinstall. You simply run the pacman -Syu command and your system will be identical to what you would get with a brand-new install.
For this same reason, new Arch Linux releases are not typically full of new and exciting features. New and exciting features are released as needed with the packages that are updated, and can be obtained immediately via pacman -Syu.
Q) 아치 리눅스는 안정적인 배포본입니까? 자주 파손됩니까?
A) The long and short answer is: It is largely as stable as you make it.
You assemble your own Arch system, atop the simple base environment, and you control system upgrades. Obviously, a larger, more bloated system incorporating multitudes of packages, multiple toolkits and desktop environments would be more likely to experience configuration issues due to upstream changes than a slimmer, more simple system would. General UNIX competence, good system maintenance and upgrade practices also play a large role in system stability. Also recall that Arch packages are predominantly unpatched, so most issues are inherently upstream. Therefore, it is the user who is ultimately responsible for the stability of his own rolling release system. The user decides when to upgrade, and merges necessary changes when required. If the the user reaches out to the community for help, it is often provided in a timely manner. The difference between Arch and other distributions in this regard is that Arch is truly a 'do-it-yourself' distro; complaints of breakage are misguided and unproductive, since upstream changes are not the responsibility of Arch devs.
Q) 계속 듣게되는 'BSD-스타일' init 프레임워크가 정확히 무엇입니까?
Part of BSD's 30+ year heritage is the simple init framework that it has incorporated and which has remained largely unchanged. (The SysV init implemented on GNU/Linux systems came much later.) The main difference is that Arch's BSD-style init uses a single file (/etc/rc.conf) to point to scripts within a single directory (etc/rc.d/) for all system services, regardless of runlevel. A sysV init on the other hand would use a directory for each runlevel:/etc/rc.0,1,2,3,4,5,6, with a convoluted array of symlinks within the directory; one for each service, and each symlink pointing to a corresponding script in the /etc/init.d/ directory. Needless to say, the SysV method is much more complex; it could easily contain dozens of symlinks in each /etc/rc. directory. Keeping in line with its simple philosophy, Arch uses the BSD-style init.
Q) 아치는 더 많은 출판물 (예를 들면 광고)가 필요합니다
A) Arch gets plenty of press as it is. The goal of Arch Linux is not to be large. The goal is to provide an elegant, minimalist and bleeding edge distribution focused on simplicity and code-correctness. Growth occurs naturally amongst the target user base. Trying to force growth will just cause problems.
Similarly, the development model does not restrict natural growth. More users might mean more devs to work on Arch Linux. This may cause some organizational issues at the "top", but those will be dealt with when they arrive.
Q) 아치는 더 많은 장치 지원이 필요합니다
A) 그럴수도 있습니다. 게시판, IRC 채널, 그리고 메일링 리스트를 방문하여 무엇을 해야할 필요가 있는지 봅니다. 항상 문서화가 필요합니다; 위키에 기여하세요.
Q) 어째서 아치가 굉장히 느립니까? 이보다 빨라야할 것으로 생각합니다!
A) Make sure that your hostname is correctly set in /etc/hosts (i.e., that it matches the hostname in /etc/rc.conf. Have a look at "Configure the System" in The Beginners_Guide). If the hostnames do not match, applications may start up very slowly.
Q) 어째서 인터넷이 다른 운영체제에 비해 굉장히 느립니까?
A) Is your network configured correctly? Have you double checked your /etc/rc.conf /etc/hosts and /etc/resolv.conf? Have a look at "Configure the System" in The Beginners_Guide.
Q) 패키지 X에서 오류를 발견했습니다. 어떻게 해야합니까?
A) First, you need to figure out if this error is something the Arch team can fix. Sometimes it's not (that Firefox crash may be the fault of the Mozilla team) - this is called an upstream error. If it is an Arch problem, there is a series of steps you can take:
- Search the forums for information. See if anyone else has noticed it.
- Notify the package maintainer. Try a "pacman -Qi <package name>" for this info.
- Post a bug report with detailed information at http://bugs.archlinux.org.
- If you'd like, write a forum post detailing the problem and the fact that you have reported it already. This will help prevent a lot of people from reporting the same error.
Q) 아치는 팩맨을 위한 데이터베이스를 갖게 될 것입니까?
Q) Arch packages need to use a unique naming convention. .pkg.tar.gz is too long and/or confusing
A) This has been discussed on the Arch mailing list. Some proposed a .pac file extension. As far as is currently known, there is no plan to change the package extension. As Tobias Kieslich, one of the Arch devs, put it, "A package is a gzipped tarball! And it can be opened, investigated and manipulated by any tar-capable application. Moreover, the mime-type is automatically detected correctly by most applications."
Q) 팩맨은 다른 응용프로그램이 패키지 정보를 쉽게 접근할 수 있는 라이브러리가 필요합니다
A) Since version 3.0.0, pacman has been the front-end to libalpm, the "Arch Linux Package Management" library. This library allows alternative front-ends to be written (for instance, a GUI front-end).
Q) 어째서 팩맨은 공식 GUI 프론트-엔드가 없습니까?
A) Did you read The Arch Way and Arch Linux and Devland? The answer is basically that the Arch dev team will not be providing one. Feel free to use one of those developed by users. There is a nice list of them on the UserContributionsPage in the links section, and a selective list on Pacman GUI Frontends.
Q) 팩맨은 기능 X가 필요합니다!
A) Did you read The Arch Way and Arch Linux and Devland? The Arch philosophy is "Keep It Simple". If you think the idea has merit, and does not violate this simple litany, then by all means, discuss it on the forum here. You might also like to check here; it's a place for feature requests if you find it is important.
However, the best way to get a feature added to Pacman or Arch Linux is to implement it yourself. There's no telling whether the patch will be officially accepted, but others will appreciate and test your effort.
Q) 아치는 안정적인 패키지 브랜치가 필요합니다
Never say never.
Some of the many discussions on the topic:
Q) What's the difference between all these repositories?
A) See The Arch Linux Repositories.
Q) 패키지 X를 방금 설치했습니다. 어떻게 시작합니까?
A) If you're using a desktop environment like KDE or GNOME, the program should automatically show up in your menu. If you're trying to run the program from a terminal and don't know the binary name, try executing "pacman -Ql packagename | grep bin". A common problem for packages like Firefox or OpenOffice is that they are installed to /opt, which is not in your $PATH - you can "source /etc/profile" or logout/login to fix this.
Q) 아치는 GUI 인스톨러처럼 나은 인스톨러가 필요합니다.
A) The discussion of a "better" installer is a subjective opinion. The best way to cope with these issues it to fit the installer to "the Arch way". If this opinion on a better installer is backed with more-concrete arguments, it might be taken into account for further development of the installer. Since installation doesn't occur often (see the question above on rolling release), it is not a high priority for developers or users. However, two unofficial methods exist: Archie Live CD for XFCE (other desktops in development) and Arch Linux Office Install CD for KDE.
Q) I installed Arch, and now I am at a bash login! What now?
A) Have a look at the Arch Linux Beginners_Guide
Q) Arch is touted as a distribution which is built up from a minimal base system, installing only what is required by the user. Isn't this possible with virtually any distribution? What makes Arch unique in this regard?
A) A few distributions may provide minimal installation methods similar in design to the Arch installation process. However, a few points must be noted:
- Arch has been fundamentally designed as a lightweight, minimal environment upon which to build.
- Whether the FTP or Core images are used, the only way to install Arch is by building up from this minimal base.
- The installation, as well as the entire distribution is inherently a K.I.S.S. design approach, which makes it uniquely suitable for its target base of users.
- The simple Arch installer is designed for a high level of transparency and the base system is manually configured by the user to their needed specifications.
- Arch provides thoroughly complete documentation to guide one through this process of system assembly.
Q) I get an error every time I use pacman saying 'warning: current locale is invalid; using default "C" locale'. What do I do?
A) As the error message says, your locale isn't correctly configured. Have a look at the locale configuration wiki page.
Q) 어떻게 자동 마운트/마운트 합니까?
A) If you use GNOME, install gnome-volume-manager:
pacman -Sy gnome-volume-manager
Now add yourself to the storage group:
gpasswd -a your_user storage
Q) 어떻게 무선 네트워크에 접속합니까?
A) See Wireless Setup.
Q) 어떻게 유선 네트워크에 접속합니까?
A) See Configuring network.
Q) What is this AUR thing I keep hearing about?
A) See AUR Q & A.
Q) 어째서 동영상을 보려고 할때마다 녹색 화면이 나옵니까?
A) 색상 깊이가 잘못 설정되어 있습니다. 예를 들면, 16 대신 24이어야 할 필요가 있습니다.
Q) 맞춤법검사기가 모든 문장을 틀렸다고 표시합니다!
A) Have you installed an aspell dictionary? Use pacman -Ss aspell to see the available dictionaries.