HP Pavilion dv7-1232nr
- AMD Turion X2 Dual-Core Mobile Processor RM-74 (2.2 GHz, 1MB L2 Cache)
- 17.0" Diagonal WXGA+ High-Definition BrightView Widescreen Display (1440 x 900)
- 4GB DDR2 SDRAM (2 DIMM)
- ATI Radeon HD 3200 Graphics (256 MB)
- 320GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
- Realtek RTL8101E/RTL8102E LAN
- Atheros AR5001 802.11b/g WLAN
- SuperMulti 8x DVD+/-R/RW drive with Double Layer Support
- JMicron SD,MS/Pro,MMC,XD Card Reader
- 3 USB 2.0, HDMI, eSATA ports
Frequency scaling works with cpufrequtils using the "powernow-k8" module. Available frequencies are 2.20 GHz, 1.10 GHz, and 550 MHz.
Using "xf86-video-radeonhd" driver for the ATI card. An xorg.conf file was needed for the correct driver to be used. Display supports 1440x900 @ 60 Hz. HDMI output not tested.
No problems here. All necessary modules were loaded during installation.
No problems here. Using the "r8169" module.
No problems here. Using the "ath5k" module.
No problems here. This worked "out of the box" - no configuration needed. Tested with Cheese (GNOME webcam app).
No problems here. This worked "out of the box" - no configuration needed.
Occasionally getting some scrambled video during the system shutdown sequence (after GNOME shuts down but before computer shuts down). Doesn't happen all the time.
- Mute button works as expected
- Volume control works as expected
- Rewind, play, fast forward and stop buttons not tested
- Wireless button doesn't turn wireless off/on