Difference between revisions of "HP Pavilion dv7-2120so"
(remove language suffix from Category:HP (English), see Talk:Table of Contents#English Category Names: Capitalization and Conflict with i18n)
Revision as of 17:37, 16 December 2013
- AMD Turion X2 Dual-Core Mobile Processor ZM-82 (2.2 GHz, 1MB L2 Cache)
- 17.3" Diagonal WXGA+ High-Definition BrightView Widescreen Display (1440 x 900)
- 4GB DDR2 SDRAM (2 DIMM)
- ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4530 (512 MB)
- 500GB 5400RPM SATA Hard Drive
- Realtek RTL8111/8168B Gigabit LAN
- Atheros AR9285 WLAN
- DVD+/-R/RW SuperMulti (Lightscribe burner)
- JMicron SD,MS/Pro,MMC,XD Card Reader
- 4 USB 2.0, HDMI, eSATA ports
Frequency scaling works with cpufrequtils using the "powernow-k8" module. Available frequencies are 2.20 GHz, 1.10 GHz, and 550 MHz
Using "xf86-video-ati" driver for the ATI card. No xorg.conf file needed. Seems to function properly with and without KMS enabled. Display supports 1440x900 @ 60 Hz. HDMI output not tested.
All necessary modules are automatically loaded.
All necessary modules are automatically loaded. Requires the "r8169" module
All necessary modules are automatically loaded. Requires the "ath9k" module
All necessary modules are automatically loaded. Tested with Cheese (GNOME webcam app)
Works with "xf86-input-synaptics" driver.
JMicron card reader not working. Further setup needed for this.
- Mute button not working
- Volume control not working
- Rewind, play, fast forward and stop buttons not tested
- Wireless button not tested
- PCMCIA Socket
- eSATA Port