Difference between revisions of "Language checking"
Jump to navigation Jump to search
m (Larivact moved page User:Larivact/drafts/Language checking to User:Language checking without leaving a redirect: enough content)
m (Larivact moved page User:Language checking to Language checking without leaving a redirect: fix namespace)
Revision as of 11:04, 24 November 2018
- GNU Aspell — Spell checker designed to eventually replace Ispell.
- Hunspell — Spell checker and morphological analyzer library and program.
- Ispell — Interactive spell-checking program for Unix.
- Enchant — Wrapper library for generic spell checking.
- gspell — Flexible API to implement spell checking in GTK+ applications.
- GtkSpell — Provides word-processor-style highlighting and replacement of misspelled words in a GtkTextView widget.
Abiword uses its self-developed Enchant.
- LanguageTool — Open source language checker, written in Java.
- Style and Diction — Diction identifies wordy and commonly misused phrases. Style analyses surface characteristics of a document.