Jump to navigation Jump to search
- GNU Aspell — Spell checker designed to eventually replace Ispell, see also .
- Hunspell — Spell checker and morphological analyzer library and program, see also .
- Ispell — Interactive spell-checking program for Unix, see also .
- Hspell — Hebrew spell-checker
- Voikko — Finnish spelling and grammar checker, hyphenator and collection of related linguistic data
- Enchant — Wrapper library for generic spell checking.
Enchant is used by the following GTK libraries:
- gspell — Flexible API to implement spell checking in GTK+ applications.
- GtkSpell — Provides word-processor-style highlighting and replacement of misspelled words in a GtkTextView widget.
Abiword uses its self-developed Enchant.
- LanguageTool — Open source language checker, written in Java.
- Style and Diction — Diction identifies wordy and commonly misused phrases. Style analyses surface characteristics of a document.