Taken from the LilyTerm page: LilyTerm is a terminal emulator based off of libvte that aims to be fast and lightweight.
- "Single Instance Application" mode: launching another session of LilyTerm as another window of the original/parent LilyTerm - thus the LilyTerm started after the first one takes considerably less time to load
- Support for tabbing, coloring and reordering tabs
- The ability to manipulate tabs through keybindings
- True transparency support (requires enabled compositing)
- Support for background transparency and saturation.
- Custom foreground/background colors and colors
- Ability to change encoding environment for current or new tab on-the-fly (UTF-8 by default)
- Hyperlink support.
- Fullscreen support.
- Dimming on lost focus
- Several customization options: Rebinding keys, for instance
- User/system-profile support.
- Extensive UTF-8 support.
LilyTerm can be installed from the
# pacman -S lilyterm
The desired options can be set via the dropdown menu which appears on right-clicking inside the window. Any changes made will be written to Template:Filename.