List of Applications/Games/Commercial
Revision as of 12:38, 21 January 2012 by AlexanderR (new article with information from "Games" and "Netbook Games")
- Irukandji - A cross-platform 'pay as much as you want' (minimum $1 USD) scheme. A fun score attack shooter, set in an abstract underwater trench. Features unlockables, online score system, and challenges.
- Bullet Candy Perfect - A fun shoot-em-up game, with sharp, super smooth 3D graphics and a cool techno soundtrack. Features cross-platform, achievements, and online scores. 'PAMAYW' scheme.
- Rune - 3rd person Adventure / Hack'n Slay based on ut'99. Runs great from box installation.
- Minecraft - A java based sanbox game that you can buy for $15, but has a limited free to play version. Very addictive game, big community, lot of updates, do not miss this one.
- Book of Eschalon I and II - Classical isometric RPG like Ultima, Might & Magic or Wizardry.
- Sacred Gold - Hack'n Slay Roleplay Game like Diablo.
- VVVVVV - Highly praised 2d puzzle platform indie game with a C64 retro theme, with a great chiptune soundtrack. You can buy the full version for £1.67, or play the demo. in a browser.
- Rune – 3rd person Adventure / Hack'n Slay based on ut'99
- runs great from box installation
- Sacred Gold – Hack'n Slay Roleplay Game like Diablo
- runs little laggy, but still very enjoyable
- start in windowed mode
- The Game has fixed resolution at 1024x768 so you either want to play it on external monitor or you can't see the skill / action bar. You can move the Window pressing alt+left_mouse. So you can see the action bar. But then you can't see the health bar anymore. Email Michael from linuxgamepublishing.com and ask for a fix for that!!!! - would be really great if we could fully enjoy this game on the netbook!
- UT'99 – First Person shooter
- runs perfectly from box installation
- World of Goo – Great 2D puzzle game.
- runs perfect out of the box