List of Applications/Games/Commercial
< List of Applications | Games
Native – Commercial
- Irukandji — cross-platform 'pay as much as you want' (minimum $1 USD) scheme. A fun score attack shooter, set in an abstract underwater trench. Features unlockables, online score system, and challenges
- Bullet Candy Perfect — fun shoot-em-up game, with sharp, super smooth 3D graphics and a cool techno soundtrack. Features cross-platform, achievements, and online scores. 'PAMAYW' scheme.
- Rune — 3rd person Adventure / Hack'n Slay based on ut'99. Runs great from box installation
- Minecraft — java based sanbox game that you can buy for $15, but has a limited free to play version. Very addictive game, big community, lot of updates, do not miss this one
- http://minecraft.net || AUR
- Book of Eschalon I and II — Classical isometric RPG like Ultima, Might & Magic or Wizardry
- UT'99 (Unreal Tournament) — first Person shooter
- Enemy Territory: Quake Wars — commercial team and class-based multiplayer game. Full version requires retail DVD to play
- World of Goo — Great 2D puzzle game
- http://www.2dboy.com || AUR
- VVVVVV — highly praised 2d puzzle platform indie game with a C64 retro theme, with a great chiptune soundtrack. You can buy the full version for £1.67, or play the demo. in a browser.
- Tip: You may want to backup your save file, which is found at
- http://thelettervsixtim.es/ || AUR
- Sacred Gold — Hack'n Slay Roleplay Game like Diablo.
- Tip: If running on a low resolution (netbook etc) either play it on external monitor, but you can't see the skill/action bar. You can move the Window pressing Template:Keypress. You can see the action bar, but then you can't see the health bar anymore. Email Michael from linuxgamepublishing.com and ask for a fix - would be really great if we could fully enjoy this game on Linux netbooks