Difference between revisions of "List of Applications/Games/MMO"
m (Alfabetic order, capitalization)
m (add language it)
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 11:46, 16 January 2013
- Quake Live — MMO shooter running in browser as plugin
- http://www.quakelive.com/ || AUR
- Tropic Euro — Free online adaptation of the board game Puerto Rico for 2-5 players.
- Dofus — Free, manga inspired, Massively Multiplayer Online Role-playing Game (MMORPG) for Adobe AIR
- http://www.dofus.com || AUR
- Heroes of Newerth — Online, multi-player strategy game that is based upon DoTA (Defense of the Ancients)
- http://heroesofnewerth.com/ || AUR
- Landes Eternelles — 3D fantasy online role playing game
- Planeshift — Role Playing Game immersed into a 3D virtual fantasy world which is FULLY FREE to play. Fully free means you will have no surprises of premium content which will limit your gameplay or unbalance the game. There are no limitations in skills, ranks, abilities, items you can gain with your free account
- http://www.planeshift.it || AUR
- Regnum Online — Cross-platform 3D Massively Multiplayer Online Role-playing Game
- Runescape — Official RuneScape client
- http://www.runescape.com || AUR
- Savage - The Battle For Newerth — Online multiplayer team-based FPS/RTS hybrid. Completely free as of September 2006. (Includes SFE Patches)
- Savage2 - A tortured soul — Fantasy themed online multiplayer team-based FPS/RTS/RPG hybrid. Completely free as of December 2008
- http://savage2.com || AUR
- Second Life — Online, 3D virtual world imagined and created by its residents
- http://secondlife.com/ || AUR
- Spiral Knights — Free to play Java game developed by Three Rings Design and published by Sega.
- Stendhal — Fully fledged multiplayer online adventure game developed using the Arianne game development system
- http://stendhalgame.org || AUR
- The Mana World — Serious effort to create an innovative free and open source MMORPG
- http://themanaworld.org || AUR
- Vendetta Online — 3D space combat MMORPG for Windows, Mac, Linux and Android. This MMO permits thousands of players to interact as the pilots of spaceships in a vast universe
- Wurm Online — 3D MMO produced by Code Club AB in Sweden that allows players to choose between a PvP game and a non-PvP game based on different servers.