List of applications/Multimedia (简体中文)
- 1 多媒体
- 1.1 图像查看
- 1.2 图形和图像处理
- 1.3 Graphics utilities (helper apps)
- 1.4 音频系统
- 1.5 音频播放器
- 1.6 录音
- 1.7 Ripping from CD
- 1.8 可视化
- 1.9 声音编辑
- 1.10 电子书程序
- 1.11 电话软件
- 1.12 视频播放器
- 1.13 视频编辑器
- fbv — framebuffer 图像查看器
- fim — 基于fbi的，可定制的，支持脚本Frambuffer图像查看器
- Feh — 使用imlib2的轻量级图像查看器
- GalaPix — 基于OpenGL的图像查看器，提供同时显示图像集并形成缩略图的功能
- GpicView — X下简单快速的图像查看器，由LXDE的许多开发者完成
- GQview — An image browser that features single click access to view images and move around the directory tree
- Geeqie — An image browser/viewer fork of GQview. Adds additional functionality such as support for RAW files
- Mirage — PyGTK image viewer featuring support for crop and resize, custom actions and a thumbnail panel
- QIV — 小巧快速的 gdk/Imlib 图像查看器
- Ristretto — Xfce 桌面环境下快速的轻量级图像查看器
- SXIV — 简单的 X 图像查看器; works well with tiling window managers, uses imlib2
- Viewnior — Minimalistic GTK2 viewer featuring support for flip, rotate, animations and configurable mouse actions
- Xloadimage — 经典的 X 图像查看器
- XnView — 高效的图像查看，浏览，转换器
- http://www.xnview.com/ || AUR
- GIMP — GIMP 是 GNU Image Manipulation Program（GNU图像处理程序）的缩写。成立于20世纪90年代中期的GIMP是一个与 Adobe Photoshop 相似的图像编辑套件。Arch Linux 软件仓库拥有数量众多的GIMP插件和辅助工具。可以使用如下命令来搜索它们：
pacman -Ss gimp
- KolourPaint — KDE 下免费、快速的图像编辑器，与Windows 7系统之前微软画图软件相似，但是添加了一些如支持透明度等的新特征
- mtPaint — graphic editing program geared towards creating indexed palette images and pixel art
- darktable — A photography workflow and RAW development application
- MyPaint — free software graphics application for digital painters
- Krita (Swedish for crayon) — digital painting and illustration software included based on the KDE platform and KOffice libraries
- Nathive — "the usable image editor", a Gnome based image editing application with a focus on usability and a smooth learning curve.
- http://www.nathive.org/ || AUR
- ImageMagick — ImageMagick is a command line image manipulation program. It is known for its accurate format conversions with support for over 100 formats. Its API enables it to be scripted and it is used as a back end processor - for example to create MediaWiki thumbnail images.
- GraphicsMagick — GraphicsMagick is a 2002 fork of ImageMagick designed to have API and command line stability. It also supports multi-CPU for enhanced performance and thus is used by some large commercial sites (Flickr, etsy) for its performance.
- Shotwell — Shotwell is an image organizer with a small set of image manipulation features, for example rotate, crop, color adjust, and red eye removal. It can import photos directly from digital cameras and export them to social media sites.
- digiKam — digiKam is a KDE based image/photo organizer with built in editing features via a plugin architecture. digiKam asserts it is more full featured than similar applications with a larger set of image manipulation features including RAW image import and manipulation.
Vector Graphics - Illustration
- Inkscape — An Open Source vector graphics editor, with capabilities similar to Illustrator, CorelDraw, or Xara X, using the W3C standard Scalable Vector Graphics (SVG) file format. Inkscape supports many advanced SVG features (markers, clones, alpha blending, etc.) and great care is taken in designing a streamlined interface. It is very easy to edit nodes, perform complex path operations, trace bitmaps and much more. It's developers also aim to maintain a thriving user and developer community by using open, community-oriented development.
- Xara — An advanced vector graphics program.
- http://www.xaraxtreme.org/ || AUR
- Dia — A GTK+ based diagram creation program.
- Blender — A fully integrated 3D graphics creation suite capable of 3D modeling, texturing, and animation, among other things. There are a number of additional patches and tools for blender the the Arch User Repository.
Vector graphics - CAD
- QCaD — powerful 2D CAD application that began in 1999. QCaD includes DFX standard file format and supports HPGL format
- DraftSight — 专业级免费CAD软件。DraftSight让专业CAD用户、学生和教育工作者能够创建、编辑和查看DWG文件。 DraftSight适用于Windows®、Mac®和Linux环境。
Graphics utilities (helper apps)
- KSnapshot — KDE 下的截屏软件. 它能捕捉整个桌面、单个窗口、窗口的某个区域、自定义的矩形或者手绘不规则区域的图像. 捕捉到的图像能以多种格式保存
Screencast utilities allow you to create a video of your desktop or individual windows.
- RecordMyDesktop — easy to use utility that records your desktop to ogg/theora. GTK and Qt frontends are avaiable
- glc (in AUR) — can capture the sound and video of OpenGL applications, such as games, where regular X11 screencast tools produce choppy results
- Music Player Daemon — 轻量、可伸缩音乐播放器，C/S结构，MPD 作为一个守护程序运行于后台， 管理播放列表和音乐数据库
- Herrie — A minimalistic console-based music player with native AudioScrobbler support
- http://herrie.info/ || AUR
- Mpg123 — A fast free MP3 console audio player for Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris, Hpux and near all other UNIX systems. Also decodes mp1 and mp2 files
- cmus — A very feature-rich ncurses-based music player
- cplay — A curses front-end for various audio players
- Website no longer available. || AUR
- Moc — A ncurses console audio player with support for the MP3, Ogg, and WAV formats
- PyTone — An advanced music jukebox with a console interface
- http://www.luga.de/pytone/ || AUR
- aTunes — Java 语言编写的音频播放器
- http://www.atunes.org/ || AUR
- Audacious — Winamp clone like Beep and old XMMS versions
- Banshee — yet another GTK2 iTunes clone, yet more feature-rich and more actively developed
- Clementine — Amarok 1.4 ported to QT4
- DeaDBeeF — A light and fast music player with many features, no GNOME or KDE dependencies, supports console-only and as well GTK2-gui, comes with many plugins, and has a metadata editor
- http://www.exaile.org/ || AUR
- Goggles Music Manager — A music collection manager and player that automatically categorizes your music, supports gapless playback, features easy tag editing, and internet radio support. Uses the Fox Toolkit.
- Rhythmbox — GTK2 clone of iTunes, used by default in GNOME
- Potamus — A lightweight, intuitive GTK+ audio player with an emphasis on high audio quality
- Pragha — A GTK+ music manager that was a fork of Consonance Music Manager
- XMMS — A skinnable GTK+1 standalone media player similar to winamp.
- Qmmp — Qt-based Multimedia Player. The user interface is similar to winamp or xmms.
- Guayadeque — full featured media player that can easily manage large collections and uses the Gstreamer media framework
- Quod Libet — audio player written with pygtk and gstreamer
- Nightingale (Songbird for Linux) — open source clone of iTunes that uses Mozilla technologies as well as Gstreamer and is being developed by the team that made WinAMP
- http://getnightingale.com/ || AUR
- audio-recorder — 一个用于GNOME3或Ubuntu Unity桌面环境下的录音程序
Ripping from CD
- abcde — Comprehensive command line tool for ripping audio CDs
- ProjectM — A music visualizer which uses 3D accelerated iterative image based rendering.
- Audacity — A program that lets you manipulate digital audio waveforms.
- KWave — KDE的声音编辑器
- easytag — 查看和编辑多种音频格式的tag
- FBReader — E-book viewer. Supported formats include EPUB, FictionBook, HTML, plucker, PalmDoc, zTxt, TCR, CHM, RTF, OEB, non-DRM'ed mobipocket (mobi), and plain-text.
- CoolReader — E-book viewer. Supported formats include epub (non-DRM), fb2, txt, rtf, html, chm and tcr.
- Calibre — E-book library management application. Supported formats include CBZ, CBR, CBC, CHM, DJVU, EPUB, FB2, HTML, HTMLZ, LIT, LRF, MOBI, ODT, PDF, PRC, PDB, PML, RB, RTF, SNB, TCR, TXT, TXTZ.
- moto4lin — 基于P2K平台，用于摩托罗拉手机文件系统的浏览和编辑器
- MPlayer — Support a complete and versatile array of video/audio formats
- Dragon Player — A simple video player for KDE 4 developed by Ian Monroe.
- Gnome-Mplayer — A simple GTK-based GUI for MPlayer
- Parole — A modern media player based on the GStreamer framework
- SMPlayer — 中量级的 mplayer QT 前端，包括一些附加补丁
- VLC media player — 支持多种音频/视频格式的中量级媒体播放器
- Whaaw! Media Player — A lightweight Gstreamer-based audio/video player that can serve as a good alternative to Totem for those who do not like all those GNOME dependencies.
- http://home.gna.org/whaawmp/ || AUR
- Xnoise — A GTK+ media player for both audio and video with "a slick GUI, great speed and lots of features.". Uses gstreamer.
- avidemux — graphical tool to edit video (filter/re-encode/split)
- Kino — non-linear digital video editor
- Open Shot — non-linear video editor based on MLT framework
- Kdenlive — non-linear video editor "designed for basic to semi-professional work"
- CinelerraCV — professional video editing and compositing environment
- PiTiVi — Video editor with design goal of ease of use.
- LiVES — Video editor and VJ (live performance) platform
- Open Movie Editor — "designed for basic movie making capabilities"