List of applications/Other
Note Taking Organizers
- hnb (hierarchical notebook) — Program to organize many kinds of data (addresses, to-do lists, ideas, book reviews, etc.) in one place using the XML format.
- http://hnb.sourceforge.net/ || AUR
- pynote — Manage notes on the commandline. Stores data in human readable JSON files; provides version control.
- BasKet — Application for organizing, sharing, and taking notes. It can manage various types of information such as to-do lists, links, pictures, and other types, similar to a scrapbook.
- Cherrytree — Hierarchical note taking application, featuring rich text and syntax highlighting, storing data in a single xml or sqlite file.
- Gnote — Experimental port of Tomboy to C++.
- KeepNote — Cross-platform GTK+ note-taking application with rich text formatting.
- KJots — Small program which is handy for keeping and organizing miscellaneous notes, part of .
- NoteCase — Portable hierarchical note manager, coded in C++ using bindings to the GTK+ toolkit.
- http://orgmode.org || AUR
- Tomboy — Desktop note-taking application for Linux and Unix with a wiki-like linking system to connect notes together.
- zim — WYSIWYG text editor that aims at bringing the concept of a wiki to the desktop.