List of applications/Science (简体中文)
< List of applications
Revision as of 03:52, 28 September 2012 by Fengchao (Fengchao moved page Common Applications/Science (简体中文) to List of Applications/Science (简体中文): Rename page. See Talk:List of Applications#Rename to List of applications)
- Speedcrunch — feature-rich scientific calculator.
- http://speedcrunch.org || AUR
- ExtCalc — feature-rich scientific calculator.
- KAlgebra — calculator and 3D plot.
- Qalculate — calculator and equation solver with fault-tolerant parsing. Recognises constants and units.
- Sage — "Maple/Mathematica"-like program in python.
- Octave — Matlab-like program
- Freemat — "Matlab"-like program
- Scilab — "Matlab"-like program
- http://www.scilab.org/ || AUR
- Euler — Mathematical programming environment like MatLab or Octave
- http://euler.sourceforge.net || AUR
- Englab — Cross-compile mathematical platform with a C like syntax.
- http://englab.bugfest.net || AUR
- Pylab — Python modules for scientific calculations
- PSPP — Free SPSS implementation (Graphical:PSPPire).
- R — Software environment for statistical computing and graphics
- RKWard — Frontend for the statistical language R.
- Fityk — Non-linear fitting of curves
- QtiPlot — Similar & semi-compatible with Origin
- SciDavis — Similar to QtiPlot.
- LabPlot — Comparable to "OriginLab"
- ROOT — Data analysis program and library (originally for particle physics)
- GnuPlot — Commanine based plotting program
- XmGrace — Plotting program with GUI
- Extrema — Visualization and data analysis tool.(no longer in active development)
- Avogadro — Edit and view 3D molecule structures (also .pdb) and simulate
- Ballview — Standalone molecular modeling and visualization application
- http://www.ballview.org/ || AUR
- Ghemical — Edit and view 3D molecule structures (also .pdb) and simulate
- Rasmol — View 3D molecule structures.
- http://www.rasmol.org/ || AUR
- Pymol — ]View 3D molecule structures.
- BkChem — Practical and goodlooking skeletal formula molecule drawing program
- http://bkchem.zirael.org/ || AUR
- XDrawChem — Extensive skeletal formula molecule drawing program (incl. spectroscopy prediction)
- EasyChem — Simple skeletal formula molecule drawing program
- Chemtool — Skeletal formula molecule drawing program
- Gabedit — Gabedit is a graphical user interface to computational chemistry packages like Gamess-US, Gaussian, Molcas, Molpro, MPQC, OpenMopac, Orca, PCGamess and hem
- Kalzium — Periodic table of the elements with molecule editor and equation solver from the KDE project
- gElemental — Periodic table of the elements and additional information
- GROMACS — GROMACS is a versatile package to perform molecular dynamics, i.e. simulate the Newtonian equations of motion for systems with hundreds to millions of particles.
- http://www.gromacs.org || AUR
- Quantum Espresso — Quantum ESPRESSO is an integrated suite of computer codes for electronic-structure calculations and materials modeling at the nanoscale. It is based on density-functional theory, plane waves, and pseudopotentials (both norm-conserving and ultrasoft).
- Stellarium — Beautiful 3D planetarium
- KStars — KDE desktop planetarium
- StarPlot — 3D starchart viewer
- http://starplot.org/ || AUR
- Celestia — Space simulation software
- gEDA — Electronic design automation tools
- http://www.gpleda.org gpleda.org ||
- Qucs — Electronic circuit simulation
- Oregano — Electronic circuit simulation
- QElectroTech — Draw advanced electrical circuits
- http://qelectrotech.org/ || AUR
- KiCad — Design schematics for printed circuit boards
- KSimus — Logical circuits simulation
- http://ksimus.berlios.de/ || AUR
- KLogic — Logical circuits simulation
- http://www.ostin.de/ || AUR
- Aster — Simulation for civil and structural engineering.
- http://www.codster.org Code || AUR
- Step — Physics Simulation Educative physics simulation (KDE).
- Convertall — Convert between different physical units.
- http://convertall.bellz.org/ || AUR
- Gonvert — Convert between different physical units.
- Units — CLI Unit converter and calculator.