Visit the Table of Contents for a listing of article categories.
- Arch Linux
- Brief overview of Arch Linux describing what to expect from an Arch Linux system.
- The Arch Way
- Illustrates the principles and philosophy of Arch Linux.
- Arch Compared to Other Distributions
- Summarizes the similarities and differences between Arch and other distributions.
- Arch Linux Press Coverage
- What they say about us.
- Beginners' Guide
- Detailed guide through the whole process of installing and configuring Arch Linux.
- Installation Guide
- Concise installation guide aimed at experienced Arch users.
- General Recommendations
- Annotated index of other popular articles and often-referenced information.
- List of common and frequently asked questions.
- Getting Involved
- Describes various ways Archers can contribute to the Arch community.
- If willing and able to contribute to the wiki, please see this article for ideas.
- Short tutorial on editing and contributing to the Arch Linux wiki.
- International Communities
- Collection of links to the Arch Linux communities around the world.
- Forum Etiquette
- Guidelines for Arch forum members.
- IRC Channels
- Get together with your fellow Archers for a good chat.
ArchWiki pages follow specific conventions, so if you have trouble reading ArchWiki or understanding some instructions, see Help:Reading for a clarification.
If looking for specific information, try using the search box to the left. Alternatively, use your favorite web search engine which likely provides a special syntax or interface for restricting results to a particular website (usually appending
site:wiki.archlinux.org to the search terms is enough). See Help:Searching for other tricks.