Welcome to the ArchWiki: your source for Arch Linux documentation on the web.
Visit the Table of contents for a listing of article categories.
- Arch Linux
- Overview of Arch Linux describing what to expect from an Arch Linux system.
- Frequently asked questions
- Notable questions and facts about the distribution.
- Arch compared to other distributions
- Summarizes the similarities and differences between Arch and other distributions.
- Installation guide
- Guide through the process of installing Arch Linux.
- General recommendations
- Annotated index of post-installation tutorials and other popular articles.
- List of applications
- Categorized presentation of common official and AUR packages.
- Code of conduct
- Guidelines for the Arch community.
- Getting involved
- Describes various ways Archers can contribute to the Arch community.
- International communities
- Collection of links to the Arch Linux communities around the world.
- IRC channels
- Get together with your fellow Archers for a good chat.
- Find clarifications if you struggle to understand instructions in some articles.
- Try using the search box at the top of the page; follow the link for more tricks.
- The starting point for those willing to contribute to the wiki.
- Tutorial on editing articles and introduction to wiki text syntax.