Openbox Themes and Apps
Revision as of 18:26, 1 December 2013 by Carlduff (→Volume managers: removed as merged with list of applications)
This wiki article deals with customizing the appearance of Openbox in Arch Linux. Helper programs such as panels and trays are also explained.
Battery and CPUTemplate:Box
- Trayfreq — A light battery monitor and a CPU frequency scaler.
Keyboard layout switchers
- fbxkb — A NETWM compliant keyboard indicator and switcher. It shows a flag of current keyboard in a systray area and allows you to switch to another one.
- xxkb — A lightweight keyboard layout indicator and switcher.
- qxkb — A keyboard switcher written in Qt.
- X Neural Switcher — A text analyser, it detects the language of the input and corrects the keyboard layout if needed.
- http://www.xneur.ru/ || AUR, AUR (GUI)
A few simple shutdown managers are available:
- exitx — A logout dialog for Openbox that uses Sudo.
- exitx-polkit — A GTK logout dialog for Openbox with PolicyKit support.
- exitx-systemd — A GTK logout dialog for Openbox with systemd support.
- obshutdown — A great GTK/Cairo based shutdown manager for Openbox and other window managers.