Openbox Themes and Apps
This wiki article deals with customizing the appearance of Openbox in Arch Linux. Helper programs such as panels and trays are also explained.
Keyboard layout switchers
- fbxkb — A NETWM compliant keyboard indicator and switcher. It shows a flag of current keyboard in a systray area and allows you to switch to another one.
- xxkb — A lightweight keyboard layout indicator and switcher.
- qxkb — A keyboard switcher written in Qt.
- X Neural Switcher — A text analyser, it detects the language of the input and corrects the keyboard layout if needed.
- http://www.xneur.ru/ || AUR, AUR (GUI)
A few simple shutdown managers are available:
- exitx — A logout dialog for Openbox that uses Sudo.
- exitx-polkit — A GTK logout dialog for Openbox with PolicyKit support.
- exitx-systemd — A GTK logout dialog for Openbox with systemd support.
- obshutdown — A great GTK/Cairo based shutdown manager for Openbox and other window managers.