Difference between revisions of "User:Xterminus/Perl Background Rotation/Resources"
(remove language suffix from Category:Perl Background Rotation (English), see Talk:Table of Contents#English Category Names: Capitalization and Conflict with i18n)
|(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)|
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
Revision as of 16:20, 23 April 2012
Where to get good wallpapers.
Table of Contents
- Introduction : What this does.
- Installation : Getting the basics handled.
- Using Extensions : Optional feature setup.
- Script Extras : Related Software
- Tips and Tricks : Fun for the whole family!
- Hacking : How to create your own extensions
- Code : Code walkthrough and some design notes
- FAQ : Frequently Asked Questions
- Screenshot Gallery : If you use these scripts, show off!
- Resources : A comprehensive wallpaper list.
Community Art Sites
- DeviantArt Wallpapers : A HUGE collection, but *finding* wallpapers that match personal taste can be a little like searching for a needle in a haystack. For every wallpaper I find on deviantart that I like, I probably view 50 to 100 that I do not like.
- Interface Lift : Nice collection of high resolution images. A lot of great landscape/nature photos.
- Backgrounds Archive : A lot of photos, many of them have a stock-photo appearance. I find this site kind of boring actually.
- Mandolux : A tonne of wallpapers with the "stock photo" feel. All wallpapers have multiple resolutions including dual monitor and widescreen.
- Digital Blasphemy : For many years Digital Blasphemy has been producing very high quality 3D art in wallpaper format. Some of the content is only available for paying users, but the free stuff is always worth looking at.
- Sexy Desktop : A huge collection of high-quality wallpapers of (mostly) female models, actresses, singers, etc. Some of the photos are definitely NSFW, but for the most part there is not a lot of nudity or other porn-like photos. Most of the "raciest" content merely consists of models posing in swimsuits and/or women showing cleavage.