Rc.conf GUI Frontends
This is a list of rc.conf GUI frontends, designed to provide a graphical editor of the rc.conf file. The list includes Gtk2 based software end Qt based software.
ArchLinux Daemon Manager GUI
ArchLinux Daemon Manager allows you to easily change settings in /etc/rc.conf using GTK aplication aldm-gui or commandline application aldm.
- Homepage: https://github.com/Harvie/ArchLinux-Daemon-Manager
- AUR Package Details: http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=29606
- Screenshots: http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/4200/aldmgui03.png
rcconf-settings is a tool designed for the Chakra GNU/Linux distribution but should also work on Arch Linux.
- Homepage: http://gitorious.org/chakra/rcconf-settings
- AUR Package Details: https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=47842
- Screenshots: http://s2.subirimagenes.com/imagen/5986587instantnea1.png