Changes related to "User:AlexanderR/TODO"

From ArchWiki
Jump to: navigation, search

This is a list of changes made recently to pages linked from a specified page (or to members of a specified category). Pages on your watchlist are bold.

Recent changes options
Legend:
N
This edit created a new page (also see list of new pages)
m
This is a minor edit
b
This edit was performed by a bot
(±123)
The page size changed by this number of bytes
Show last 50 | 100 | 250 | 500 changes in last 1 | 3 | 7 | 14 | 30 days
Hide minor edits | Show bots | Hide anonymous users | Hide registered users | Hide my edits

Show new changes starting from 01:55, 9 December 2016
   
Page name:

7 December 2016

     10:37  USB 3G Modem‎‎ (3 changes | history) . . (+726). . [Alaskanarcher‎ (3×)]
     10:37 (cur | prev) . . (+114). . Alaskanarcher (Talk | contribs) (After further testing on a clean install I found that only libmbim was necessary to bring up my modem)
     07:23 (cur | prev) . . (+154). . Alaskanarcher (Talk | contribs) (Added detail about mbim-network profile /etc/mbim-network.conf)
     07:13 (cur | prev) . . (+458). . Alaskanarcher (Talk | contribs) (The netctl article does not cover anything about mobile_ppp connections. I used this method to bring up my ATT AirCard 340U USB modem because I don't normally use NetworkManager.)

6 December 2016

     12:37  IceWM‎ (diff | hist) . . (-50). . Chazza (Talk | contribs) (Configuration: remove note telling people not to copy the config files as root. this is indicated by the $ prompt in the two commands immediately below)

5 December 2016

 m   09:28  IceWM‎ (diff | hist) . . (0). . Wolfen (Talk | contribs) (Themes: Fixed broken link.)

4 December 2016

     05:07  ClamAV‎‎ (2 changes | history) . . (+18). . [Sweyn78‎ (2×)]
 m   05:07 (cur | prev) . . (-4). . Sweyn78 (Talk | contribs) (Scan for viruses: Copyedit (didn't notice in the last edit))
     05:06 (cur | prev) . . (+22). . Sweyn78 (Talk | contribs) (Scan for viruses: As the purpose was to allow clamscan to access larger files, I changed the suggested value from 2000M to 4000M, which is the max possible. Also did a bit of copyediting.)