Future of the page
Another alternative could be to refocus this page on Arch solutions and non-commercial DNS.
-- Kewl (talk) 18:42, 10 November 2018 (UTC)
- What are "Arch solutions"? --Larivact (talk) 18:48, 10 November 2018 (UTC)
- This is an open question, we may present ways to select the most secure and fastest DNS for a given location using Arch tools for example. -- Kewl (talk) 19:03, 10 November 2018 (UTC)
- Such information could be incorporated into Domain name resolution. --Larivact (talk) 19:07, 10 November 2018 (UTC)
- I also think so, then some information of the DNS Alternative page could be used in this new section in Domain name resolution. --Kewl (talk) 19:11, 10 November 2018 (UTC)
- wikipedia clearly is an unreliable source. The ArchWiki can do better than that! Keep the article! Once a real good ARCH package for OpenNIC is shipped with major distros, OpenNIC will become more important! UBF6 (talk) 09:03, 20 November 2018 (UTC)