Relocating Firefox specific content
- The only Firefox-specific content I see is Browser Plugins#Plugins cannot be downloaded; the other troubleshooting tips are valid for other browsers (which tend to use the $MOZ_PLUGIN_PATH as well). This could easily be moved back.
- -- pointone 13:04, 19 January 2010 (EST)
- I can't personally gage on that, so I delegate to what's been pointed out. Dres 03:25, 23 January 2010 (EST)
mozplugger certainly deserves mention here.
-- pointone 09:21, 20 January 2010 (EST)
followed the guide and so it has erased my Tea-plugins; i hope to be in error, but i think this guide is out of date (firefox till now is 3.6 not 3.0) -- ahel 2 December 2010
- Can you be any more specific? What part of the guide? -- pointone 19:48, 2 December 2010 (EST)
- sorry man,-please- my f*cking fault.[[User:Ahel|Ahel] 6 December 2010
Permissions of /usr/bin/mozilla/ going to 700
While for use they need 755, apparently. Should this be filed as a bug? Jasper1984 08:29, 30 December 2010 (EST)
firefox (3.6.13) on arch 64 bit does look at /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins
~/mozilla/plugins/ or ~/.mozilla/plugins/
at least for libnpjp2.so I need to link to the correct /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins for it to work