smb backend is included in cups so you may not installing samba to print to a windows shared printer
Performing Utility Functions on Epson Printers should be moved to appendix, as it's not related to troubleshooting.
--Gog 06:57, 18 October 2009 (EDT)
This article needs to be cleaned up. Conversational style must be removed, i.e.: I,me,you,let's, etc..please avoid informal langauage in wiki articles. Thanks. --Misfit138 14:10, 21 October 2009 (EDT)
- I don't want the article to be trashed; it just helped me set up two network printers. I'll try to work on it, though it will be a couple of weeks before I can start. I'm pretty new to Arch (which might not be a bad thing) but have read a number of the ArchWiki articles and have an idea of the style requirements.--Pawcatuck 20:31, 25 October 2009 (EDT)
- The article is not queued for deletion. It just needs a change of tone. Pacmanz 12:38, 1 November 2009 (EST)
- Great inforation in this article. It covers a lot and has helped me set up a simple Epson Stylus C64 printer on a network using the raw Jetdirect protocol. I spent quite some days lookin for answers and this is where I found them.--Daxwarf
- Almost done; the heading cases aren't consistent. Since it has a troubleshooting section, it makes sense to use "This casing", but I thought I'd wait for everybody's opinion before doing that.
- I left "you", removed "we,I,lets,my". In my opinion, Howto centric wikis are ok with "you", although I don't disagree with changing this. manolo 16:47, 8 November 2009 (EST)