Revision as of 21:19, 5 September 2013 by Flu (Heirloom added to sicussion)
Among these and others I omitted:
- AUR - Wikipedia says "Stable release 0.9-beta1 (1997)" so I do not trust thuis one
- AUR - Not sure what this actually is, if it is usable, etc.
- AUR - Does not have a proper home page nor that much documentation so I do not trust this one.
- busybox shell - It is a recovery interface, pretty difficult. But maybe a mention is worth...
- heirloom - Good only for a museum apparently :)
- dosbox - Does this suit the category?
- python/ipython. - Does this suit?