Should dbus be labeled as automatically handled?
systemctl enable dbus.service
The unit files have no [Install] section. They are not meant to be enabled using systemctl.
- I agree. According to the error prompted:
- 3) A unit may be started when needed via activation (socket, path, timer, D-Bus, udev, scripted systemctl call, ...)
- --Ortegamarvin (talk) 05:03, 16 January 2013 (UTC)
Out of date
Regarding the out of date flag, since the article title is not "Initscripts/systemd daemon conversion table" but a more generic "Daemons list", I think listing daemons without an initscripts counterpart could be allowed. -- Kynikos (talk) 11:22, 14 August 2013 (UTC)
- I agree. When the netctl services are added to the list, should the netcfg services (
net-auto-wirelessetc.) stay, or be deleted? -- Lahwaacz (talk) 13:20, 14 August 2013 (UTC)
- OK. Also I don't like links in the initscripts column, I think separate package column with links to ArchWiki pages (or with Pkg template if no such page exists) would be better. rowspan could be used to clearly list all daemons/services provided by certain package. -- Lahwaacz (talk) 08:55, 15 August 2013 (UTC)