Revision as of 17:35, 17 June 2012 by Sas
Move out of User page
- +1 -- Kynikos (talk) 09:18, 12 June 2012 (UTC)
- No respons from author. This will block [System_Encryption_with_LUKS] restructure so I do the job to move on.-- Fengchao (talk) 02:22, 15 June 2012 (UTC)
- Hi, and sorry for abandoning this article half-way through and then forgetting about it.
- As for writing the general introduction/explanation text (part of which consists of merging the corresponding sections from the System_Encryption_with_LUKS article into this one), I had already started working on that locally back when I created this article, but I have that file on a different computer than I am on now. If you give me until tomorrow (Monday) evening (European time), I'll bring what I have into a readable state and upload it to this page, and then everybody can help modifying/extending it.
- The reason why I created the article as a user page and didn't move it into the main namespace right away, is that I originally planned to first discuss some feature requests with the wiki maintainers which would make the page more maintainable (without sacrificing user-friendliness). Namely, support for automatically numbered footnotes, and moving the comparison table formatting into a wiki-wide "comparison-table" CSS class (or maybe, separate "comparison-table-vertical" and "comparison-table-horizontal" classes). Right now, the comparison table's wiki markup is so messy and difficult to work with that I would feel guilty asking other people to help add info to it. --Sas (talk) 17:35, 17 June 2012 (UTC)