Suggestions for edits to this page.
The word "xtt" is used at the beginning but not defined. I must admit that I'm unfamiliar with it. - KitchM 10:29, 23 August 2009 (EDT)
fontconfig (2.8.0-1) does not disable bitmap fonts by default. It does not place the 70-no-bitmaps.conf softlink that the Font Configuration#Enable section suggests removing. Time 21:25, 5 December 2009 (EST)
- Was wondering about this. Yep, gonna need a fix.
- --Gen2ly 23:52, 5 December 2009 (EST)
They shouldn't be done in relation to Template:Filename; i.e., Template:Codeline. These are dangerous when cleaning a chroot, or deleting a mounted file-system in general. Time 21:31, 5 December 2009 (EST)
Saw your almost-complete re-write here and on the Fonts page. Very nice work Manolo.
- --Gen2ly 00:39, 12 November 2009 (EST)
- Thanks. In all fairness, I didn't contribute any content. manolo 17:16, 12 November 2009 (EST)
- :rolleyes: --Gen2ly 17:46, 12 November 2009 (EST)
- lol i just moved stuff around, didnt add anything. manolo 17:51, 12 November 2009 (EST)