|(12 intermediate revisions by 6 users not shown)|
Split out ''Console fonts? '' == |+|
|−|The topic is probably a common search item for users. I think it could easily stand on its own, just for that reason, even before my additions. --[[User: Thisoldman| Thisoldman]] 13: 01, 22 November 2009 ( EST) |+|
-- [[User:|]]:, ()
| || |
|−|== sigh == |+|
| || |
|−|There was a lot of misinformation inserted since my last edits. Instead of reverting months' worth of diddling about, I'll cross post directly from the fontconfig manual for reference. [[User: Self| self]] 13: 49, 8 May 2010 ( EDT) |+|
the for .
[[User :|]]:, ()
| || |
|−|== ms-fonts == |+|
to the would be .
|−|A slight expansion on "ttf-ms-fonts-lic - Cleaner alternative to the above" would be appreciated. That phrase doesn't really explain anything and I'm still trying to find out what the actual difference is. |+|
Revision as of 00:36, 5 March 2013
keymap modification needed?
There should be a reference to KEYMAP on this page?
-- Doru001 (talk) 10:05, 4 March 2013 (UTC)
- I just added a link to KEYMAP under the related articles section.
- -- Jstjohn (talk) 00:23, 5 March 2013 (UTC)
The article refers to the ttf-liberation package for the Liberation Sans Narrow font. But Liberation Sans Narrow is not included in the package.
-- DonJaime (talk) 12:01, 7 February 2013 (UTC)
- You seem to be correct. I have removed it from the list. It would be nice to see a package get put in the AUR or for the font to get added to the package. I see that ttf-liberation1AUR exists in the AUR. Maybe that package has it?
- In any case, I'm closing this now.
- -- Jstjohn (talk) 00:36, 5 March 2013 (UTC)