|(28 intermediate revisions by 12 users not shown)|
|−|Thanks for keeping the 'Beautifying fonts for LCD's in X' up to date. [[User: Misfit138| Misfit138]] 14: 25, 23 April 2008 ( EDT) |+|
[[User :|]]:, ()
| || |
|−|== Merge == |+|
| || |
|−|I am not sure the pages need merging, I would rather see this page for installing fonts and [[ Xorg_Font_Configuration]] for everything beautification, LCD, etc. |+|
| || |
|−|More a clearer separation than a real merge. |+|
Synss| Synss]] 03: 45, 17 April 2009 (EDT) |+|
[[User:|]] :) :, ()
|−|:This page is about adding, Xorg Font Configuration is about setup. Lists go here, troubleshooting goes over there. I did this because otherwise it'd be a behemoth of an article. manolo 12: 24, 11 November 2009 ( EST) | |
Revision as of 00:36, 5 March 2013
keymap modification needed?
There should be a reference to KEYMAP on this page?
-- Doru001 (talk) 10:05, 4 March 2013 (UTC)
- I just added a link to KEYMAP under the related articles section.
- -- Jstjohn (talk) 00:23, 5 March 2013 (UTC)
The article refers to the ttf-liberation package for the Liberation Sans Narrow font. But Liberation Sans Narrow is not included in the package.
-- DonJaime (talk) 12:01, 7 February 2013 (UTC)
- You seem to be correct. I have removed it from the list. It would be nice to see a package get put in the AUR or for the font to get added to the package. I see that ttf-liberation1AUR exists in the AUR. Maybe that package has it?
- In any case, I'm closing this now.
- -- Jstjohn (talk) 00:36, 5 March 2013 (UTC)