Some changes I propose to this page:
1. The PHP section is a bit heavy with some repetitions, it could be simplified
2. I propose to add a section for PHP without fastCGI, the configuration is simpler and can be sufficient for sites with little load.
3. Hiawatha has a LetsEncrypt script to automate the certification which works fine with Arch, I would recommend to leverage on this in the LE section
4. Hiawatha has GZip support contrary to what is announced here
- I am starting to amend the most obvious points awaiting for more feedback. Hugo, the creator of Hiawatha, confirmed 3. and 4.