Talk:How Pacman works
About this page
- If it's useful, move from Pacman#See_also to 'Related' links in the 'Article summary'.
- It should contain more info than just a subset of
- We don't have a 'work in progress' template, should a 'Note' be use instead? Template:Expansion? Template:Message box?
- Should it be developed as a user page first?
- Whats a 'user page'? ftravers Jul 17 05:08:41 UTC 2013
- This is your user page. 'How Pacman works' can be developed as a subpage of it, like e.g. User:Kynikos/Tasks is a subpage of User:Kynikos. -- Karol (talk) 05:16, 17 July 2013 (UTC)
- Okay moved to my user page.
- -- ftravers Jul 17 07:11:42 UTC 2013
- No, you haven't it's still right here. If you want, you can start it: User:Ftravers/How_Pacman_works.
- The whole user page thing was just a question / suggestion, since I don't know how fast are you going to develop this into a proper article. Sometimes this takes weeks, so that's why I suggested preparing it as in a user page first. Right now there's a lot to be added, so I think it's best you work on it yourself and when you're done, move it to a regular wiki article so others can update and expand it. User pages and subpages have 'Discussion' tabs too, so others can make suggestions while you work on it. -- Karol (talk) 08:05, 17 July 2013 (UTC)