Talk:Install bundled 32-bit system in 64-bit system
Revision as of 09:41, 13 March 2009 by Mar77i
- Why a C++ program in the "Execute 32bit apps" section for firefox?? Why not just a plain bash script??
- Which commands should be run as root and which as user? Confusing.... for example xhost is not sane as root.
- pppoe users should also link the /etc/ppp/resolv.conf:
sudo ln -f /etc/ppp/resolv.conf /opt/arch32/etc/ppp
- Why invoke xhost, anyway?
- The "edit your mirrorlist" part seems quite a dangerous thing to do, while you can launch pacman having --config /point/somewhere/else