Difference between revisions of "Talk:Intel graphics"
(→mention nvidia left-overs may break: closed)
Revision as of 21:11, 10 October 2012
mention nvidia left-overs may break
I was using my nvidia dedicated and switched to intel. I changed the driver from nvidia to intel but it did not work. I then, sort of randomly, came across that the intel driver does not require an xorg.conf. When I deleted mine, it worked.
Should I add a short comment about this?
- (Please sign your edits in talk pages with
- Currently the article says "There is no need for any kind of configuration to get the Xorg running (an xorg.conf is unneeded)": you may change it to "[...] (a xorg.conf is unneeded and in some cases it may even prevent Xorg from starting)". Alternatively you may add a proper section under Troubleshooting.
- -- Kynikos 08:52, 27 November 2011 (EST)
- Sorry, new to wiki editing and such! I will add both sections and see how that fits.
- --Kristianlm 14:16, 30 November 2011 (EST)
- Looks good, closed. -- Kynikos 06:50, 1 December 2011 (EST)