Jump to navigation Jump to search
- can you give me an example of what you mean by shell alias?
- I want to mention the value of this wiki, its as rare as ZFS help around here, and a great tool. So anything would help, if we can keep.
- The alias thing:
alias startjenkins='java -jar /usr/share/java/jenkins/jenkins.war'
- But this is not needed anyway because the package provides
jenkins.servicewhich can be started by systemctl. The
/etc/conf.d/jenkinsconfig is most likely relevant only for this service.
- -- Lahwaacz (talk) 07:23, 30 April 2015 (UTC)
- I installed the package jenkins and started it with systemd but it fails because of the error "java.io.FileNotFoundException: /var/cache/jenkins/META-INF/MANIFEST.MF (No such file or directory)" (complete log: http://pastebin.com/VerTVCBT). Either this is a bug or information about something has to be added to the wiki.
- The problem was, that my disk was full. After clearing a bit, everything works as expected. Sorry for the inconvenience.