Talk:Kernel/Arch Build System
< Talk:KernelJump to navigation Jump to search
- I am doing this now and 2 dependencies have shown up that are not documented, bc and xmlto. Or maybe these used to be installed with base-devel but no longer are.
- At the time of this writing,
PKGBUILD::makedepends. Kernel/Arch Build System#Compiling suggests to use
makepkg -s, and states
, , and other required packages, are mentioned at
-sparameter will download any additional dependencies used by recent kernels such as xml and docs.
- Regid (talk) 10:12, 19 December 2019 (UTC)
- If somebody want to keep stock kernel beside custom one, shouldn't be the "provides" array uncommented, and changed to
provides=('kernel26' 'linux') ? --4javier 05:27, 10 January 2012 (EST)
- should I also uncomment these parts in package_linux-headers() and not only in package_linux()? --Onny 11:08, 8 March 2012 (EST)
- this page does not mention that every changed .config-file has a new md5sum which should be added into the PKGBUILD --Onny 11:24, 8 March 2012 (EST)