This page should be linked from one or more related articles, if possible. -- Kynikos 04:41, 15 November 2011 (EST)
- Um... no, I wouldn't link this from General Recommendations, probably programming language articles are better candidates, like Python, Java, Ruby...?
- I would also avoid creating a new category or recategorizing Category:Development.
- Also, using links in section headings should be avoided, see Help:Style#Section headings.
- -- Kynikos 07:54, 15 November 2011 (EST)
- OK: but General Recommendations states that it is "an annotated index of other popular articles and important information." - that seems to me an ideal place for programming resources (which are off high interest to this community).
- Jasonwryan 12:52, 15 November 2011 (EST)
I think one reason it is hard to link to other pages is because: It is not relevant to arch linux.
In Help:Editing, it says: Is your topic relevant to Arch Linux? Irrelevant or unhelpful articles will be deleted.
Those links are very good resources. But should we include them in "Arch Wiki" just because they are good? Fengchao 22:46, 6 December 2011 (EST)