Talk:Lenovo ThinkPad X120e
- Undervolting (Fusion not supported by undervolting tools yet)
- CPU throttling (is this needed?)
- Correct ALSA soundcard order (is anyone else having this problem?)
- Broadcom wireless
- Catalyst Vs. Open Source ATI drivers
- MISC power saving options
The X120e's fan spins constantly (needlessly) but luckily can be controlled by the user.
Modify fan settings at your own risk, only you are responsible if you toast your laptop or lap.
to enable manual fan control place the following into /etc/modprobe.d/modprobe.conf
options thinkpad_acpi fan_control=1
TODO: Discuss different fan control daemons