Are artwiz-fonts necessary? I have not them installed but LO is still looking good.
- (please sign your edits in talk pages with ~~~~)
- I don't have artwiz-fonts installed either and my LO looks fine too.
- This is the history of that paragraph: , , , .
- OpenOffice.org article 4 years ago by User:Kholddagger, and that's been his only edit ever to an article in the Main namespace. was added on the
- I suggest removing the reference to artwiz-fonts, and would even consider removing the whole note about fonts.
- -- Kynikos (talk) 09:42, 8 May 2013 (UTC)
- Ok, I've seen you've removed the note, just if next time you could write a "reason" in the edit summary, instead of only "removed such and such" it would make it easier for the other users to understand the edit, thanks ^^ Closed. -- Kynikos (talk) 06:21, 9 May 2013 (UTC)