Revision as of 01:46, 16 March 2013 by Simonsmiley
- This nginx config didn't work out for me.
- Here is my working nginx conf
- -- Simonsmiley (talk) 01:46, 16 March 2013 (UTC)
What about a client section ? -- Pacodastre
- From my point of view, you can mention the client and upstream wiki page. Detailed info should go upstream because it has little to do with Arch.
- Most of Arch packages are from upstream without change. Arch wiki page should follow upstream too. Info added upstream will not only benefit Arch Linux but also all users from other distro. Anyway this is just my personal point of view.
- -- Fengchao (talk) 04:19, 23 May 2012 (UTC)