Talk:SCM Example Trac
- trac-admin /mnt/rpo/svn/MY_PROJECT permission add authenticated TRAC_ADMIN
The syntax for permission add is:
- trac-admin </path/to/projenv> permission add <user> <action> [action] [...]
it should be /mnt/rpo/trac/MY_PROJECT (i changed that because im very sure about that)
and authenticated is an alias user for all Unix-Users on the system right?
also the code for /etc/httpd/conf/httpd.conf is not working with my setup. I think there missing <Directory>-Directives? i use now other Configuration with ScriptAlias. --Apoc 15:17, 8 June 2008 (EDT)
Apoc,could you please update the wiki to fix the Apache issue?
I cant seem to figure whats the problem with it, and cant make it work.
--sud_crow 10:35, 8 September 2008 (EDT)
- The AuthName "svnrepos" in the apache config file needs to match the "realm" in the htdigest command. The apache config should be changed to AuthName "scm".
- --Ropez 05:24, 1 February 2009 (EST)
- I've updated both the name of both the passwdfile and realm in all references (httpd.conf and htdigest commands).
- point the repository_dir to the right location
--Theking2 12:33, 14 February 2010 (EST)