- Update "Lockout user after three failed login attempts", file mentioned no longer contains those lines ?
- descriptions/rationale for all the links to other articles (MAC)
- base64 /dev/urandom | dd bs=1 count=10 2>/dev/null
- use (enhanced?) ACL on partitions
- TMOUT for root shell
- sudo timeout
- Securely Wipe HDD
- Using File Capabilities Instead Of Setuid
- VNC, proxies, ssl, etc
- browser security (requestpolicy, noscript, sand-boxing browser)
- merge Hardening Guides into this article
- kernel options (which could be added as FRs on the bug tracker)
- Package signing
stack protector gcc flag(See: FS#18864)
- document hidepid mount option?