Few of my thoughts
I'm thinking about editing the vdr page, I'm not sure about the guidelines of the wiki, I don't want to waste my time adding information that an experienced user will find unnecessary and will delete from the wiki, so I'm pasting here my thoughts to get approval & remarks.
- Beginners friendly approach (as I'm one), adding full steps & how to, meaning if two plugins requires the same steps then still add steps for both plugins.
- On the Contents main tree adding a Frontends tag and moving frontends info & setup setting to that location.
- On the Contents main tree adding a Plugins tag with sub-tags depends on functionality & backend/frontend relevance.
- Attempt to include most of the plugins that included in the ArchVDR team repository.
- Hi and welcome! About the guidelines, you may start by reading Help:Editing and Help:Style: for example I've edited your own post above improving the usage of wiki syntax, in particular note that you should use <br> only in very rare cases.
- Then, if you plan to make big changes to the article, please make sure to split them in several edits, each appropriately commented in the Edit "Summary" field.
- If you're in doubt about something, don't be afraid of asking ;)
- -- Kynikos (talk) 15:41, 29 September 2012 (UTC)
Why is noad removed? Did it not work? This is the last revision before it was removed by Sudokode https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php?title=VDR&oldid=206316