For maximum benefit I suggest using the discussion page for page editing collaboration.
Firstly, some things on the current page aren't really clear, imho:
- "The standard arch kernel can be use to boot the domUs."
So, domUs can use the standard kernel?
- "In order for this to work one must add 'xen-blkfront' to the modules array in /etc/mkinitcpio.conf"
On the domUs?
- "The basic idea behind adding a domU is as follows. We must get the domU kernels (...)"
BUT one can also use a standard archlinux kernel? Maybe there is an inconsistency.
- Maybe someone more experienced can explain how to use encrypted (LUKS) filesystems with xen;
- Maybe someone more experienced can add a section on how to use other OSs like Microsoft® Windows&trade.
- I opt to delete the alternative installation method because experienced users can figure this stuff out for themselves and it might be horribly outdated;
-- Voidzero 16:54, 7 May 2010 (EDT)
Thirdly: This is incorrect - was stated before to be a frontend for Xen - it is NOT - it is a frontend for xenserver by citrix