Wrapping seems working now, thanks! Another issue is, I'm confused about the Language list, I don't think it's sorted by ASCII code at the moment, would you please help to double check and sort it out? Like Czech is start with 142, simplified chinese is start with code 135, japanese is start with 145, but simplified chinese is far behide... Refer to:  Thanks in advance, --flydragon 18:48, 12 January 2010 (EST)
- I've based the order upon the Wikipedia table sorting algorithm. Visit Help:i18n#Languages and try sorting the table by "Localized" spellings to see where this comes from (click the >< box beside the column heading.)
- I'd gladly change the order if this is incorrect, but the ordering must not be "arbitrary".
- -- pointone 19:33, 12 January 2010 (EST)
Not sure why it's sorting like that, but ok, I give up. Sorry I changed it at first, I didn't know how it sorted, I'm new here, :) Forget about it then, cheers, --flydragon 06:04, 13 January 2010 (EST)
I need help about this, the language list is not wrap line, it's so long that it goes out of my browser window.
I tried in sandbox to break the line, but seems all doesn't work, including
How to get the list to 2 lines, so people can easily see the other languages?
Thanks, --flydragon 17:31, 12 January 2010 (EST)
- Could you please confirm what browser you're using? I've just tested and have the same problem you describe when viewing the page with Internet Explorer. It is rendered properly via Opera, though.
- I'll play around with this now that I can reproduce the problem...
- -- pointone 18:19, 12 January 2010 (EST)
I'm using chrome in windows, I tried chromium in ArchLinux and Firefox 3.5 too, all Not wrapping. --flydragon 18:42, 12 January 2010 (EST)
Wrapping seems working now, thanks! --flydragon 19:09, 12 January 2010 (EST)