From ArchWiki
Revision as of 13:41, 26 January 2012 by MichaelRpdx (talk | contribs) (added sig)
Jump to navigation Jump to search

Feel free to correct mistakes in my comments and articles. Also, can you recommend a guide to English punctuation?

Would that be British or American English punctuation? ;) is designed for people learning English as a second language. Note: their section on the comma , would be corrected by some, including me, to I speak English, French, and Thai. The comma after French is called the Oxford comma. Its use is debated.

The Wikipedia article has a section comparing European (you perhaps?) to American and British practices. MichaelRpdx 08:41, 26 January 2012 (EST)