Amount of pages, I edited, increases surprisingly quickly. Here are ones, I probably left in bad shape (but for some reason did not add to my watchlist):
- Amateur Radio – merge into Common Applications
- CD Burning – reorganize appropriately & merge with Common Applications
- Help:Style (Русский) – finish translation
- Disable Clearing of Boot Messages
- Commandline Tools – it must be much more than pure list of applications. Merge into common list, remove and implement concept through whole Wiki.
- Sound system – is appropriate information accessible somewhere else (Wikipedia, blogs, forums etc.)?
- Desktop Environment – rewrite from scratch, following Arch Way
- Default Applications – this aspect of tuning Arch is still in my personal TODO list
- IceWM, Java, Android, VirtualBox, PhpVirtualBox – add to watchlist?
- ClamAV – worth looking at anyway
- Beginner's Guide
- and all templates