Amount of pages, I edited, increases surprisingly quickly. Here are ones, I probably left in bad shape (but for some reason did not add to my watchlist):
- Various resources for beginners
- Related to Common Applications
- ask about minimal allowed content of stub (see PyTyle)
- describe Arch Linux installation onto Android
- try out mdev
- 3G and GPRS modems with pppd, Huawei E1550 3G modem, Huawei E220, ZTE MF626 / MF636, Dialup without a dialer and USB 3G Modem – remove redundancy
- Help:Style (Русский) – finish translation
- Disable Clearing of Boot Messages
- Commandline Tools – it must be much more than pure list of applications. Merge into common list, remove and implement concept through whole Wiki.
- Sound system – is appropriate information accessible somewhere else (Wikipedia, blogs, forums etc.)?
- Desktop Environment – rewrite from scratch, following Arch Way
- Default Applications – this aspect of tuning Arch is still in my personal TODO list
- IceWM, Java, Android, VirtualBox, PhpVirtualBox – add to watchlist?
- ClamAV – worth looking at anyway
- all Beginner's Guide
- and all templates