This is a list of applications that are dependent on Qt4 but not KDE.
- Antico — A simple and fast desktop and window manager without any other dependencies except Qt.
- Antico Deluxe — A fork of the Antico desktop and window manager.
- qlwm — A small and non-intrusive window manager.
- http://qlwm.get.to/ || AUR
- VLC media player — A middleweight video player with support for a wide variety of audio and video formats
- SMPlayer — A middleweight Qt front-end for MPlayer with additional patches
- Clementine — Amarok 1.4 ported to Qt
- Cuberok — A music player and collection manager with a lightweight interface.
- Qmmp — A simple audio player with a user interface that is similar to Winamp or XMMS.
- Konfetka — An XMMS2 client.
- Utopia — A cross-platform media player and manager.
- Sonus — An XMMS2 client.
- Arora — Lightweight cross-platform Web browser.
- Qupzilla — Cross-platform Web browser.
- Firefox-qt — The Firefox Web browser from Mozilla using Qt.
- QtWeb — A lightweight, secure and portable Web browser.
- Manitou — A database-driven email system.
- http://www.manitou-mail.org/ || AUR
- Trojitá — An IMAP e-mail client.
- http://trojita.flaska.net/ || AUR
- Psi — A Qt based Jabber client
- Psi+ — enhanced version of Psi Jabber client
- qutIM — simple user-friendly IM supporting ICQ, Jabber, Mail.Ru, IRC and VKontakte messaging
- http://qutim.org/ || AUR
- Licq — An instant messaging client for UNIX supporting multiple protocols (currently ICQ, MSN and Jabber).
- qwit — A cross-platform client for Twitter.
- Jabbim — A Jabber client written in PyQt.
- http://dev.jabbim.cz/jabbim || AUR
- QChat — A simple cross-platform LAN chat client.
- Jackle — An MSN client.
- Quassel — A modern, cross-platform, distributed IRC client.
- KVIrc — Qt-based IRC client featuring extensive themes support
- Transmission — simple and easy-to-use BitTorrent client with daemon version, GTK+, Qt GUI, web and CLI front-ends
- QTorrent — A BitTorrent client.
- qBittorrent — The closest open source (GNU GPL v2 license) equivalent to µtorrent
- Fatrat — A download manager with support for HTTP, FTP, SFTP, BitTorrent, RapidShare and more.
- Urssus — A cross platform GUI news agregator.
- RSS Guard — A useful and (very) tiny RSS 0.92/1.0/2.0 & ATOM 1.0 feed reader.
- Egear — A download tool.
- Beesoft Commander — A two-panel file manager (like Norton Commander) for Linux.
- Kognite — A personal document manager.
- Andromeda — A cross-platform file manager.
- QtFileMan — A file manager such as PCFileMan from LXDE.
- Dino — A simple file manager.
- Scope — A lightweight Qt-based file manager from the Sapphire desktop environment.
- PyDingo — A cross-platform file manager with pluggable widgets to handle various protocols (text, audio, video, etc).
- Tea — A Qt-based text editor for Linux and *BSD. With an ultimate small size Tea provides you hundreds of functions.
- JuffEd — A simple tabbed text editor with syntax highlighting.
- PyEdi — A very easy to use programmer's editor written in PyQt4.
- QSciTE — A clone of the popular SciTE text/code editor.
- QXmlEdit — A simple XML editor.
- ProManager — A lightweight IDE with all the basic features.
- Wikipedia: LyX — An advanced WYSIWYM document processor & LaTeX front-end.
- Scribus — A desktop publishing program.
- QNokiaCommander — A PyQt4 ObexFtp frontend for Nokia phones.
- search in AUR AUR || not packaged?
- Luminance HDR — An open source graphical user interface application that aims to provide a workflow for HDR imaging..
- Pencil — Pencil is an animation/drawing software that lets you create traditional hand-drawn animation (cartoon) using both bitmap and vector graphics.
- http://pencil-animation.org/ || AUR
- QDevelop — A free and cross-platform IDE for Qt4.
- Qt Creator — A lightweight, cross-platform C++ integrated development environment with a focus on Qt.
- AcetoneISO — An all in one ISO tool (bin, mdf, nrg, img, daa, dmg, cdi, b5i, bwi, pdi, iso).
- Bibble Pro — A professional workflow and RAW conversion tool.
- http://www.bibblelabs.com || AUR
- SpeedCrunch — A simple but powerful calculator.
- hhttp://speedcrunch.org/en_US/index.html || AUR
- PictureFlow — PictureFlow is a widget that displays images with an animated transition effect, much like Apple's Cover Flow.
- search in AUR AUR || not packaged?
- Synkron — A folder synchronization tool.
- Ubuntu One Control Panel — A graphical user interface that allows the users to manage their Ubuntu One subscription and preferences.